Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Creative Card Crew 18

Another Tuesday and that means it is time for the Creative Card Crew Challenge. This week we are sponsored by Crafty Ribbons and the lovely Paula has picked the theme for the challenge which, very appropriately is:

Ribbons

My card, as usual, didn't turn out quite the way I expected. I thought I would try adding lots of tiny ribbons to Miss Anya's pom-poms but instead of sewing a few so that they stuck up (no time to do that) I just had to stick them on so they look a little flat.

Okay, can anyone spot my new crafty buy? Well it is the MS punch. Oh, I love this one just as much as I love the doily lace. (Can you tell?)

I haven't put a sentiment on yet because this one could either be used as a congratulations, good luck or a birthday card. I'll add the sentiment when I need to use this card.

Items used on this card:
Papers: Basic Grey Wisteria and Sugared (cream one). DCWV Old World Mat Stack. Brazzil Basics Witch Hazel.
Dies: Sizzix Bigz Flowers and Vine. 2 Woodware flower punches. L-Em Stamens. MS Valentine Lace

Everything else from my stash.

Pop over to the challenge blog to see how all my talented DT colleagues have used ribbons on their projects this week.

Sharon xx

9 comments:

Paula said...

Wow Sharon what a stunning card all the detail is fabulous.
Paula xxxx

Pauline C said...

Fab card Sharon - love the papers and punching. Hope youa re keeping well
Pauline x

Tara said...

Ooooh Sharon, this really is something else....... soooooo pretty!
I love how you've used the ribbons as pom poms too, very clever idea!! xx

Georgia said...

Wow Sharon, this is gorgeous! The colours look stunning together and I love this Anya image! :)
Love, Georgia xx

nessy said...

stunning card ~love that ribbon~ wow gorgeous!!
vanessa xx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sharon,what a beautiful cards,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon your card is just so fabulous!
hugs
kim x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Sharon and your colouration is superb. Your pom poms are an awesome detail and your insert is so pretty.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

joey said...

Hi Sharon

this is gorgeous!I adore your colourwork on her hair! gorgeous details

Joey.xxx

Slideshow