Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Dotty Baby Cards

The challenge this week over at Creative Card Crew has been set by l'il old me. We made you work so hard last week creating all those scenes so I thought I'd be kind and pick something a little less stressful for everyone this week. I picked the theme of:

Polkadots

The sponsor of this challenge is Digital Delights by Louby Loo. And the very generous prize that Wendy has donated for one lucky winner is a $10 gift certificate.

My DT cards use one of the digital images from Digital Delights called Teddy Angel. All together now...Aaaahhhhh so cute!
I had so much fun making the blue card I just had to try the image out in pink too.
...and the insides are all ready to write in.

My eldest daughter is at the age where all of her friends are starting families so I just know these cards will come in so handy in the not to distant future.
Pop over to the challenge blog to get more dotty inspiration from the wonderful DT and see some of the digital images you could be picking if you are the winner this week.
Sharon xx

12 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Sharon, hope you are having a good week so far hunny, wow these cards for this weeks challenge are just gorgeous, i am absolutely loving Louby Lous images they are so lovely! hope you have a good day, hugs Lind ax

CraftyC said...

These are both just adorable cards Sharon, I love the colours and beautiful images.
Clairex

Tara said...

Two fabulous crads Sharon and the way you've finished off the insides is brilliant! I'm always so lazy when it comes to that part, lol! xx

mueppi said...

Wow.... Sharon
so sweet and lovely cards!
Hugs Gisela

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowww Sharon,what a beautiful cards,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

hugs Riet.x

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous cards, Sharon.
Love the images, the papers, your details and embellies are just beautiful.

Karen x

Paula said...

Two beautiful baby cards Sharon the images are adorable.
Paula xxxx

Biscuitlid said...

Very aaah so cute cards. Lovely to see them in one of each too!

Hope you are all well

Love
Victoria
x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!!!
These are so very adorable Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Cheryl said...

wow this is just stunning adore it love the blue as that is my favourite colour love cheryl xxxxxxx

gina g said...

Oh now Sharon these are just beautiful i love the images their so cute and beautifully finished inside too. luv gina xx

Alysabeth said...

These are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I'm sure Wendy is thrilled with what you came up with:o)

Slideshow