Saturday, 11 July 2009

Furry Things

We have a great challenge over at the One Stop Craft Challenge this week. Shelley picked the theme and it really was fun to work with it. Time to get out all those wonderful stamps and wow us with your

Furry Things

I picked out a little mouse image that was a RAK from my matey Tara (thanks hun). I had so much fun colouring this little beauty in that I really must go and get one of these stamps for myself. I went for a bold colour combination - but I love the way it looks so warm.

Items used:
DCWV Floral Prints and hint of pink papers
Creative Expressions Flourishes stamp set
Spiced Marmalade distress ink
Watercolour pencils
Ribbon from my stash.
Sharon xx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love that mouse and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Enfys said...

Fantastic, I love the colours, so unusual, you think outside the box, very inspiring.
Have a lovely weekend,
luv
En x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow what a fabulous card!
Love those gorgeous colours and your image is so cute!
hugs
kim x

pinky said...

This is gorgeous, love the way you have coloured it in those warm colours. Really cute image.
Pinky

gina g said...

Wow Sharon this is a corker love the bright colour and the image is so cute. luv gina xx

Cheryl said...

this is gorgeous card hun love that image and the papers are just perfect for it lots love cheryl xxxx

She said...

Beautiful card. I have this stamp and love what you have made with it. x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous colour combo Sharon and looks so brilliant with that stamp. Love it all
Pauline x

Slideshow