Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Girls having fun

Good Morning everyone. It's challenge 21 at the Creative Card Crew today. Where do those weeks fly to? Thanks to everyone for your fabulous polka dot creations last week. They were all gorgeous.

This time the talented Linda picked the theme for us, and she chose:


Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


What a great theme.

The shape of my card is inspired by something another DT colleague (Dena) made a few weeks ago. I searched everywhere for instructions but I couldn't find any, so in the end I made it up as I went along. It probably isn't quite right, but I think it looks okay. Thanks for the inspiration Dena.

I love the clean, fresh colours of these MM Simply Fabulous papers.

All the DT have used images on their creations from the fabulous sponsor this week.
I found them really easy to work with and colour. I themed the three images in their hair colour, clothes and background (even though it must be difficult to roller skate on sand. lol)

We also have a second sponsor who has given us loads of goodies this week including a wonderful stamp.


Items used:
MM Simply Fabulous - Meg papers
The (Victoria Case Art) images are coloured with a mix of watercolour pencils, promarkers and distress ink (mustard seed and broken china)
Punches: L-em rock fern and ash branch and a woodware leaf punch.
Prima flowers
Ribbon from my stash (It was white but the pastel green promarker coloured it beautifully to match the papers)

Hop on over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous creations by the rest of the DT.


Hope you'll find time to join us again this week.


Sharon xx

8 comments:

Pascale said...

Wow amazing card Sharon I love all your images and lovely Dp's. hugs Pascale

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Sharon your card is so fantastic!
Amazing shape and love your sweet images and great colour and detail!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love the stamps and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

All Pink girl said...

Stunning card ,i love this shape xxx beautiful papers and colouring
hugs Dawnxxx

Cheryl said...

wow hun this is just amazing well done you fab job you have made of the card do not think I could have done it love cheryl xxxxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Fnatastic card dear, just love those little girls and the shape of the card, your colouring and colour combo are spot on.
Hugs Jacqui x

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

What a fantastic card. I love these shaped cards, they really do look the business. I love the images you have used too.

Hugs,

Jo x

Paula said...

This is fabulous Sharon the shape is fantastic and such great colours and detail.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow