Saturday, 18 July 2009

GSOH or BSOH?

Welcome to the weekend! Boy it feels good to have a couple of days off work; this week has been pretty full on for me and I'm so looking forward to putting my feet up having some quality crafting time.

Today sees another challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge. My you lot were creative last week with your furry things. I honestly don't thing I've seen so many cute cards for a long time.
Anyway, the lovely Maggie set the challenge for this week and she's chosen the theme of

GSOH (Good Sense Of Humour).

Well, I don't have any stamps that can be used for humorous cards (or so I thought - I've found loads since I made this card though!) so I went for a bad sense of humour.
(Groans)
(Groans even more).


Stamps used are a combination of See D's #17 "Cute as a bug" and a wonderful RAK that I received called "Man Flu"
Plain cardstock
Yellow ribbon
and 'Mustard Seed' Tim Holtz distress ink.


For some humorous inspiration pop over to the challenge blog to see the creations from the design team.

Sharon xx

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant, love the fun front and the poor chap inside.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Great fun .... hope you don't have anyone to send it to, but if you do it's sure to make them smile!
Hugs
Pauline x

Chris said...

I think this is fantastic Sharon, very creative when you didn't think you had any humourous stamps. I love the man flu one and your design is gorgeous. Chris xx

Georgia said...

This is gorgeous Sharon! I love your colouring and the image and sentiment are fab! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Paula said...

What a fab card Sharon the images are great.
Paula xxxx

cats whiskers said...

I think its brill hun, it certainly made me smile sweetie
Have a good weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

Minxy said...

he he... quality image and sentiment :o)

Cheryl said...

this is just love it love the chappie such a fabby card lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Such a brilliant card Sharon!
Made me laugh!
hugs
kim x

nessy said...

yes this card is just such fun!! love it all ~both front and inside!~who ever receives this card will soon get better!!
vanessa xx

joey said...

Fantastic card Sharon, love the bright yellow and fabulous Man image haha so true. Joey.xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,l love the images and papers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Slideshow