Sunday, 26 July 2009

Recipe for a sketch

A really short post today because I'm babysitting my granddaughter - and I need eyes in the back of my head. The other day she managed to get hold of my 12x12 papers and crayon on them. Thank goodness she only chose to crayon on the back and they weren't double sided! lol!

Although I hate doing this, I've combined 2 challenges with this card.

This week at Sketch Saturday there is a fab sketch to follow and it suits the recipe challenge at Secret Crafter perfectly.

The sketch was lovely to work with, and the recipe is for 3 buttons, 2 DPs and 1 ribbon. (I've used star buttons in the flowers - in case you couldn't spot them)
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.
Sharon xx

15 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a great fun card love that image and the brill colouring and colour combo, enjoying babysitting dear hugs Jacqui x

Kim Piggott said...

Fabulous card Sharon!
Gorgeous image and great design!
Have fun babysitting!
hugs
kim x

Biscuitlid said...

NIce and vibrant colours on a beautiful card Sharon.

I've put a safety gate across my workroom doorway to keep all little monkeys away from my stash! Although I confess I have given Zac a supply of 12x12 papers to crayon on!

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jane Carroll said...

Fabulous!!!!

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Bev said...

Oh what a fabulous card Sharon, the colours you have used are gorgeous! x

Cheryl said...

wow this is great hun love the iamge and those papers are just stunning really adds to the beautiful card love cheryl xxxxxxx

torico said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon! The colour combo is bautiful. Your stamping to the edge of each panel is wonderful!!

torico XX

Debbie said...

A fabulous card Sharon, the hedgie image is adorable and I love the gorgeous colour combination. Debbie x

aardvarkpest said...

Fabulous card. Gorgeous image.I love the bright blue and yellow.

Glenda

nessy said...

what a pretty card ~what cute hedgehogs ~ love the paper ~cannot see any crayon marks!!! ha ha!!
vanessa xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Sharon, love the colour combo and image, you have used the recipe brilliantly! Thanks for playing along with at SCSC :) Donna x

Paula said...

Oh this is fabulous Sharon the colour combo and layout is great and perfect colouring as always.
Paula xxxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Sharron, love the colours, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Pauline C said...

Lovely Sharon - great colours and love the edging on the image.
hugs
pauline x

Slideshow