Tuesday, 14 July 2009

Yo! Skater Ian

What an amazing week we had last week over at the Creative Card Crew Challenge. Thank you so much for all the amazing entries we received. My, you do all love your ribbons don't you? What a creative lot you all were.

Anyway, on to this week's challenge. The talented Nicola picked the theme of:

Create a scene

I only have one scene stamp so I decided to hand draw a background on my stamped image. I'm no Leonardo Da Vinci but I figured that didn't matter, I could make the background a bit cartoony because it fitted with the image. I actually quite like this card (for a change).

And here's my card.

Oh, I've hand drawn the little snail in the corner and cut it out - just for a bit of added boyish interest.

Apologies to the few people that I just couldn't comment on last week; unfortunately I had a lot of trouble when I added the latest version of Internet Explorer to my PC and I just could not access some blogs. Never mind, I seem to be sorted out now (I've gone back to the previous version of IE).
Sharon xx

10 comments:

Tara said...

So you're drawing your own backgrounds now are you? Clever clogs!! This looks amazing and I love the card - skater Ian is just soooooo cool! xx

Kim Piggott said...

Fabulous card Sharon!
Such a super cute image and gorgeous scene!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

PatR said...

Great card and fantastic drawing, well done. I love the skater boy image
Pat xx

mueppi said...

Your card is wonderful!
I love this scene and that cute image!

Hugs from germany Gisela

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Your card is awesome Sharon and love the background, Fabulous colouring and Skater Ian is so cool, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Bev said...

Oh this is so adorable sweetie, such a eute image and a fabulous card x

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Sharon.
Love your little scene.
Too cute!!

Karen x

CreaRenata said...

Hello Sharon,

I love your card. The background is very good drawn. And what a great image for a boys card.

Paula said...

This is fabulous Sharon you hand drawn scene is fantastic.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow