Thursday, 20 August 2009

A card and a photo

I can't believe I'm being brave enough to do this. I'm one of those people who absolutely hates their photo being taken - yet here I am sharing a picture of me with little Oscar (not so little now though!) that was taken last night. Yep - I'm caught out now. My blogging profile photo was taken about 10 years ago so I've sprouted a few wrinkles since then and boy do I need a hair cut! . :o( But look at the little fella - proper baby sized now! Enough of that. Here's a wallet card that I've made for a friend. I'm entering this one into the Sketch and Stash Challenge. I followed the lovely sketch they have and I used one of my newest stamps from Whimsy.
I'm not sure if it'll show up in a close-up but the turtle and the water have been covered with glossy accents. The image has been coloured with promarkers. I used Making Memories papers, prima flowers and everything else was from my stash.
Thanks for looking.
Sharon xx


8 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh Sharon what a gorgeous picture - you look fabulous and so does little Oscar, he looks so much bigger now and healthy - its fabulous that he is doing so well!
Great card - love the idea of wallet cards
love tasha xx

Tara said...

You look lovely Sharon and you shouldn't be so camera shy! (I can talk!!) So lovely to see that you can now cuddle baby Oscar ;o)
Fab card too and such an adorable image!
Hugs Tara xx

Biscuitlid said...

Wow Sharon you are too young to be a grandma! What a fabulous photo, Oscar is a little stunner. How wonderful to be able to cuddle him and hold him close (()).

Thanks for sharing such a treasured pic. Oh and the card is fab too!

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love the colours.
So beautiful photo.

hugs Riet.x

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon you look so beautiful and I love your hair that length!
Baby Oscar is just so sweet you must so be in love with him!
Your card is wonderful!
Such a cute image and your colouring is brilliant!
hugs
kim x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Sharon! And your photo is beautiful too. Hope all is well with little Oscar.

Love the fun colors and your image coloring on your card. Great layout and accents too. :)

Violets Corner said...

What a darling photo!!! Little Oscar is so cute and you look fab hun!

Lovely card, I love all those glossy accents :)

Have a fab day,

hugs
Maarit

Simone said...

What a lovely picture, Sharon!!! Such a cute baby!
Your card is fabulous, but not as fabulous as Oscar!!! :-)
Simone

Slideshow