Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Christmas Mice

We wish you a merry Christmas...La la la la la la la la...Well, this card has certainly got me in the mood for Christmas. It's Creative Card Crew Challenge today and the fab Paula has chosen the challenge theme of

Christmas In August.

We have 2 sponsors this week so that means there are prizes for 2 lucky people.

All That Scraps have given us a CC Designs Stamp set or 3 single stamps of your choice.

Bunny Zoe Crafts has given us a hot-off-the-press Christmas Popcorn Bear stamps set and some Christmas charms.

So it's definitely worth joining in the fun. This is my DT card.

Items used:
Anita's Christmas Papers
Silver Card
Papermania Clear Stamps Christmas sentiment
Silver Tinsel embossing powder
The PB image was a RAK from my friend Tara (I loved using it, thanks hunny)
Glamour dust

Flowersoft (on the garland and one of the stockings)
Gems and ribbon from my stash and some Prima leaves
.

Hope you like it. Remember to head over to the challenge blog for more inspiration from the talented DT members.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

12 comments:

Tara said...

I'm just sitting here Sharon saying 'tooooooo cute', lol! The colours are really fab too and make the card look really dramatic!
Hugs Tara xx

Georgia said...

This is stunning Sharon - I love it! The black and silver looks beautiful, a nice contrast to stereotypical Christmas colours. I love the mice! :)
Georgia xx

Paula said...

What a stunning Christmas card Sharon the colour combo you have used is so fabulous and such a cute image.
Paula xxxx

pinky said...

This is just stunning Sharon, very Christmassy and elegant.
Pinky

joey said...

I love this sharon it is gorgeous! the image really suits this colourtone. Joey.xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Di said...

Arrhh this is so gorgeous. I would never think of black for xmas but it works really well with the silver! love the image too, fab card

Hugs Di xxxx

Pauline C said...

This is adorable Sharon - love the colour scheme with those cute mice - very stylish!
Pauline x

Marcea said...

Oh my Lord, this is stunning!! I really mean it, just an incredibly beautiful card. I adore it!
-x-

Spyder said...

This is just lovely, Beautiful card

(Lyn))

Simone said...

This is a very festive look with this black and silver colour combination!!!
Simone

tiggertastic said...

Oh wow, this is fantastic, I think it is my favourite card you have made.

Hope you have a enjoyable weekend.

Sarah

Slideshow