Saturday, 29 August 2009

Cute and Cuddly

Cute and Cuddly - that's the theme for today. I opted to try out the freebie stamp set that came in this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft mag. Well, it is titled "7 Cute Xmas Stamps". Maggie chose this lovely theme for the One Stop Craft Challenge. Doesn't the stamp look cute all coloured up? I just love the smug expression on the little cat's face.

I went totally mad and decided to have a try out at making my own pins. I'm so pleased with the way they turned out even if one does look a bit wonky.
So who's noticed the mistake I made? I left room at the bottom of the image so that I could stamp the sentiment - then I completely forgot to do it. Doh!

Anyway, the prize this week is a Golfing Popcorn Bear stamp set.

So hop over to the challenge to see what the other talented DT ladies made and get your card entered for a chance to win.

Thank goodness it's a bank holiday weekend here in the UK - it'll give me the chance to catch up with my blogging.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

12 comments:

Paula said...

This is adorable Sharon the image is so cute and the colours and details are fab.
Paula xxxx

Georgia said...

Hi Sharon,
Fabulous card! These colours look stunning together and the pins are lovely! :)
While I'm here, I thought I'd let you know about a new challenge blog starting soon. It's called Crafty Calendar Challenge and there's a DT Call going on there at the moment! :)
Love, Georgia xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous christmas card, love those papers and details.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is just so sweet Sharon!
Such a cute image and I love your fabulous design and detail!
hugs
kim x

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous Sharon. Love the beautiful Festive colours and textures.
Hugs
Desire

Faye said...

What a gorgeous card, Sharon! I really need to take lessons from this design team. Such a lot of talent.

Biscuitlid said...

wow Sharon, you've made that stamp look amazing - you should submit it to the magazine.

Lol at your comment re forgot to stamp the sentiment, you know I coloured my hair roller style so it must be faux par week!

Victoria
x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Sharon, that image is so cute and your colouring is gorgeous. Love your pretty papers and details.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.

Cheryl said...

adore this hun so much detail love that stamp too love cheryl xxxx

Maria Matter said...

what a gorgeous card Sharon! Love it!
Blessings, Maria

Pauline C said...

Beautiful Sharon - love the image, colours and details.
Pauline x

Slideshow