Sunday, 2 August 2009

Exciting News!

I have some very exciting news to share with you all today. That old Flash Dance music has been playing again in my house because "I'm so excited....."

Starting in October, and for a 3 month period, I will be the holiday season's guest designer for


Woo Hoo! How fantastic is that? !!!! Thank you for picking me Denise Lynn.

I will be lucky enough to be working with some soon to be released holiday themed stamps to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I can't wait to get started. I know it's a couple of months away but ideas are tumbling into my head already and I haven't even seen the new stamps yet! I'd best go and write a few of the ideas down - and try to calm myself down a little.

9 comments:

Donalda said...

Big Congrats dear I am so excited for you. Hugs

Alysabeth said...

Oh Sharon a BIG congrats:o)

Georgia said...

Congratulations Sharon, this is brilliant news! :)
Love, Georgia xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Congratulations Sharon and well done you. So deserved though hunny, hugs Linda x

pinky said...

Congratulations Sharon, looking forward to see whats bouncing around in your head lol.
Pinky

Donna said...

Oh fantastic news Sharon, I'm so chuffed for you. You'll be fantastic hun. Donna x

Diamond Doll said...

Wow Sharon so you should be Grinning!!!! A fab new craft room,a new DT post and a gorgeous card too.Congrats!!!!!!
Trish (-:

Kim Piggott said...

Way to go Sharon!!
hugs
kim x

Lori said...

Hey Sharon, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my card. I came to check out your blog and saw this post. CONGRATS! Your work is beautiful so this is a well-deserved honor!

Slideshow