Monday, 10 August 2009

Fishing Popcorn

I had a bumper weekend of card making and I really surprised myself. I made 5 DT items, 1 challenge card, 3 birthday cards for my daughter, a wedding card and 2 christening cards. Normally it takes me a whole day faffing about with papers and images before I'm ready to make one card! I bet I pay for the surge of creativity next weekend though.

This little card was one of my DT items. I received this fabulous Popcorn Bear stamp set in my DT kit. He's so cute!
This card will appear on the One Stop Craft blog along with the step by step instructions on how to make it. I'm not exactly sure when the post will be popped on there because Shelley is in the middle of moving house from one end of the country to the other, but I'm sure it won't be too long.

Hope you like it.
Sharon xx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet card, love the cute bear and great colours.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Ohh what a gorgeous card Sharon,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

pinky said...

Lovely card, a big fan of popcorn! Love the background paper too.
Pinky

Georgia said...

Hi Sharon,
This is brilliant! I love the little bear and the sentiment is perfect!
I really like the colours! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon what an adorable card!
I love your sweet teddy and your design and colours are perfect!
hugs
kim x

Juls said...

very cute

Cheryl said...

oh such a sweet image great colours too love cheryl xxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sharon this is just adorable dear, you have mnade such a good job of colouring popcorn, I love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Lorraine Robertson said...

Oh I do love these stamps.. was demoing them the other week at my local craft shop & had soooo much fun...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Slideshow