Monday, 24 August 2009

Happy Birthday Mother in Law

A quick post because I was away at the weekend and I'm still trying to catch up. Here is a card that I've made for my MIL's birthday this week. I'm entering it into the Friday Sketchers and the Stamp Something challenges. It uses the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the challenge at Stamp Something is 'birthday somethings' The papers are from Bearly Mine. The flower image is from the Zinnia flower fairy stamp set. It has been coloured with Promarkers and glittered with stickles. The big flowers are from my stash.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon

10 comments:

sam said...

A lovely card hun I'm sure your MIL will love it. Good luck in the challenges.
Sam x

pinky said...

very pretty card Sharon, love the way it sparkles, I sure you mil will love it too.
Pinky

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is so beautiful!
She will just treasure this!
hugs
kim x

Cheryl said...

oh love this hun that stamp is gorgeous love the ribbons too love cheryl xxxxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such a gorgeous creation!! I love your flowers and the take on the sketch is awesome!! :) TFS!! HUGS

cats whiskers said...

What a great layout dear and such beautiful colour scheme I love it as I am sure you MIL will
Hugs Jacqui x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Sharon love the colour combo and the papers are lovely. luv gina xx

Paula said...

Such a pretty card i adore the colours and pretty papers.
Paula xxxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Sharon! Love the stitching details and the great layout. Beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Sharon your choice of papers is lovely & flowers are lush very pretty card..

Christine xx

Slideshow