Friday, 7 August 2009

How naughty do I feel?

Yes, I'm still alive; I've just had one of those weeks where life completely takes over and leaves you no time for crafting. But I did find a little bit of time last night.

Now, those of you that know me, know that I absolutely hate to combine challenges. So how naughty do I feel with this card? I've managed to get 5 challenges into the one card (hangs head in shame). Well, I figured that if I didn't have much time I'd better make it count. So I'm really sorry if you think I've been cheeky with this...but it probably wont happen again for at least 6 months.


Anyway, the challenges that this card is entered into are:

Whiff of Joy - Jacqui's fabulous sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Teal and Red colours
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Florals (this one may be pushing it a bit - but I do have flowers on the card and the backing paper has a floral motif (not snowflakes) on it)
Papertake Weekly - Seasons (obviously Winter)
Creative Inspirations - Doodling (it's around the edges of the paper)

Right, I'm off to give myself a good telling off now and to remind myself that I don't like combining.

Sharon xx

12 comments:

Giò said...

Stunning card Sharon!!! I love this color combo it's so cute:-) hugs giò

Pauline C said...

Hiya Sharon - fab card - love the clean colour combo. I'm quite the opposite of you .. not having a lot of time to craft, the more challenges the better so far as I'm concerned!! I think the most I ever managed was nine lol!! In fact I was quite excited today when i found a new challenge that is dedicated to combining with other challenges that allow it pmsl!!
Hope you're keeping well hun
Pauline x

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon such a gorgeous card!
Love your fabulous colours and your design and detail are brilliant!
hugs
kim x

Helen said...

Fab card Sharon...no need to feel guilty...I combine challenges all the time...I find it helps inspire me. In fact there's another challenge you could have entered this card for - Pile it On where they encourage you to combine challenges....this week's theme is 'At least 3 flowers'...it's the one Pauline was mentioning.
Helen x

Cheryl said...

this is another stunning creation adore those colurs love cheryl xxxxx

raindropecho said...

So adorable, Sharon! Glad that you'll be with us at Whimsy Stamps :)
- Ann

Biscuitlid said...

you might not combine very often Sharon but fitting one card for five challenges is some flippin' achievement!!

Beautiful card as usual, so amazing when you're short of time to craft that you can still come up with something as beautiful and detailed.

Victoria
x

Riet said...

Ohhh Sharon,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawny P said...

This is just so pretty - I love the image and those colours :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi love your card and the image is a fave of mine have yet to buy but on my wish list. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations and hope next week is a better one. About to have a few of these moving house.xx

Glitter Monkey said...

Don't feel naughty - I combine all the time!! There's that many great challenges out there. Wonderful card and I love that image. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

handmade by RT said...

Fab card sharon! That image is so sweet and you have coloured it beautifully! rach xxx

Slideshow