Saturday, 22 August 2009

I Believe In Angels......

That reminds me of the Abba song. Now that takes me back.

Today the fabulously talented Donna picked the theme at One Stop Craft Challenge and and she picked the theme:

I Believe In Angels (and Fairies)

Fab theme Donna! If anyone knows who wrote the poem that I've used please leave me a comment because I'd love to update this post and give them the credit. I've used the poem a couple of times on Christening cards and I love it.

My card is stamped and heat embossed in 'pirate gold'. Isn't that just a fantastic name for an embossing powder? I carried the swirly theme through to the inside too.

Okay, so if you believe in Angels or Fairies we'd love to see you enter the challenge. It's even a chance to get a head start with those Christmas Angel cards.


Thanks for looking.

Sharon xx

9 comments:

Tara said...

Such a stylish card Sharon and a lovely choice of colours, gorgeous hun!
Hugs Tara xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so stunning. I've just been browsing your blog. You make some amazing cards.
Hugs,
Amy

Biscuitlid said...

very lovely Sharon. Don't know the author but reading it brought a tear to my eye - just lovely

Victoria
x

Paula said...

This is absolutly stunning Sharon the sentiments are beautiful.
Paula xxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is such a beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon.

Hugs Riet.x

Cheryl said...

this is so stylish hun and I love how you have taken the swirls inside your card too lots love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Sharon, wow what a great card hunny, im loving this angel image and all that added detail inside the card is stunning. Hope you had a good weekend hunny, speak soon hugs Linda x

Georgia said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I love the poem and the white and gold looks really lovely together! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Slideshow