Tuesday, 4 August 2009

I can't believe it!

Just how good can things get? I'm having a wonderful week so far despite only having internet access for a maximum of 1 minute in every 15 at the moment. So apologies to everyone that I can't blog hop again tonight. The phone company say there is a major problem at my local exchange and it could take another 24 hours to fix.

Okay, so back to the good news ....... After Denise said that she wanted me to be the Whimsy Stamps Holiday Season Guest Designer, I had another message from her yesterday to say that another one of the full DT members is leaving in September. That's a real shame for Whimsy but absolutely fantastic news for me, because she now wants me to join the full design team starting in September for 6 months. Of course I said ‘Yes’. Woo Hoo!!!!! I just can’t believe my luck this week.

Oh - and my grandson Oscar now weighs in at 3lb 1oz and he is completely off oxygen and breathing normal air! What a star!

Sharon xx

11 comments:

sam said...

Congratulations on the DT hun and i didn't think you were old enough to have a grandson so more congrats on their way.
Take care
Sam x

joey said...

Sharon whoooooo hoooooo that is two bits of the most fantastic news, congrats on your dt post and yay for little Oscar :O) xxx

Biscuitlid said...

well the news about Oscar beats the DT news hands down but the DT news dose deserve a big WHoop Whoop - well done you.

Terrific news about Oscar. 'Real' air - that's amazing and so quickly. I can't tell you Blake's weight just yet as I'm offering up blog candy to whoever guesses it!

Victoria
x

Paula said...

What fabulous news Sharon well done so much deserved and great news about Baby Oscar.
Paula xxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Congratulations Sharon wonderful dt news!
So happy for baby Oscar too this is such a fantastic leap of progress!
hugs
kim x

CraftyC said...

Congratulations Sharon, will be so nice to have you on board at Whimsy Stamps
Clairex

pinky said...

Great news all round Sharon, enjoy it! Yah to baby Oscar!
Pinky

Di said...

OH Sharon what a relief about Oscar how wonderful he must be sooo tiny, Bless!
Congrats on the Dt position.

Hugs Di xxx

sam said...

Me again sweetie. There is something on my blog for you 2nd post down.
Sam x

scrappyjan said...

Congrats Sharon!!!! yahoooooooo!!! and wonderful news about your little grandson..
hugs janny

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Welcome to the team Sharon! We are thrilled to have you and can't wait to get working with you. And Whimsy may be fun news, but boy that is WONDERFUL news about little Oscar! Keep on put on that weight baby! :)

Slideshow