Wednesday, 19 August 2009

I won! I won! I won!

Woooooo Hooooo! I just can't believe it! I'm usually one of the unluckiest people on this planet when it comes to competitions and the like but luck was with me today. I won the ABC challenge!
I love this challenge but recently I haven't had much time to enter. They've just started going through the alphabet again (this week is the letter 'B') so I will try to keep up with them this time around. I'd love to do a full alphabet! Your should have a go at this challenge if you haven't already. It's great fun and there is some amazing inspiration in their DT members.

Thanks ABC!!
Sharon xx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

congratulations hun your cards are always brill hugs cheryl xxxx

Helen said...

Glad we were able to make you happy Sharon - I hope your stamps don't take too long to arrive! ;0)
Hope you'll find the time to join us again soon!
Helen x

Biscuitlid said...

Well done you, I bet that's lifted your spirits no end!

Victoria
x

Slideshow