Monday, 31 August 2009

Mixed identity

Just a quick post this morning because I'll be back later today with more projects. One challenge I haven't entered for a while is the Papertake Weekly Challenge. What a gorgeous sketch they have over there - and I think I've only just made this card in time too!

This is a bit of a mixed identity card. The image and colours are pretty good for the men, but the floral pattern and the bow are good for the women. Actually I have a female friend who likes vintage images so this will be ideal for her.
Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

9 comments:

June said...

This is beautiful, I have sent you about 3 emails darlin huggies June x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow fabulous card Sharon!
Gorgeous image and wonderful design and detail!
hugs
kim x

Georgia said...

This is so pretty Sharon! Love the antique image and the flowery paper is really lovely! Fabulous card! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Biscuitlid said...

Oooh Sharon I think this is fabulous and I'm not in any way a vintage fan. You've done the sketch such justice and I love it!

Fab papers too - I see I want!

Victoria
x

Leigh said...

lovely card

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a simoky stunning card dear, wonderful colour combo and great vintage image
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawny P said...

Sharon, this is fabulous chick - really stunning. You did a great job with the sketch and the colours and image are just gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW - hugs, Dawny xxxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Sharon,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So beautiful papers .
So chique.

Hugs Riet.x

Pauline C said...

Lovely - very classy and stylish :-)
pauline x

Slideshow