Saturday, 8 August 2009

Roses are silver.....and a 25% off deal

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you planned. Mine will be consisting of lots of babysitting again with a bit of crafty time in between.

It was my turn to set the challenge this week at the One Stop Craft Challenge. My choice was based on some of the fabulous flowers in my garden, so I picked 'Roses' as the theme. Well, we may not have gorgeous sunny days all the time, but the roses still look pretty and smell wonderful.

Shelley has given us a beautiful and really versatile prize this week of a u-mount floral rubber stamp die set. I love this stamp set.

For my card I tried to keep things simple. The beautiful silver rose vellum is so pretty that I wanted it to be seen on my card. This vellum comes in white, blue, silver and gold and it is perfect for wedding cards.

Don't forget that there is 25% off everything at One Stop Card Crafts at the moment because Shelley is moving and the stock must go.

Sharon xx

7 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Sharon,what a BEAUTIFUL card,so chique.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula said...

This is simply stunning Sharon so very elegant.
Paula xxxx

Pauline C said...

Very elegant and stylish Sharon - stunning!
Pauline x

Donna said...

I love this card Sharon, the silver ribbon and vellum looks so rich. fabulous work. Donna x

Kim Piggott said...

Sharon your card is just perfection!
hugs
kim x

Cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful love it love cheryl xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous, elegant card.
luv
Debby

Slideshow