Tuesday, 25 August 2009

A Sketch

Today Nicola set the challenge over at Creative Card Crew and she chose one of my sketches. I'm not really happy with the way my card turned out and I can't quite put my finger on why.

I hope this shot shows the shadows enough so that you can see it isn't all flat and there are raised layers on it.

This week we're sponsored by

Hop over to the challenge to see the cards the rest of the DT made with this sketch. I hope you'll all find time to join in the challenge.
Thanks for looking
Sharon xx

7 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Wow Sharon what a fab colour scheme and stunning card this is
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon!
Love your fabulous rose and your sketch is brilliant!
hugs
kim x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula said...

Such a fabulous card Sharon the colours are stunning and what fab detail.
Paula xxxx

Georgia said...

Hi Sharon,
This is really beautiful, I really like the green and yellow together and the floral theme is really pretty! I love it! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shannon.

Hugs Riet.x

Nicola said...

Ooh your colour combo is lush and your flowers stamp so very pretty. Fabulous detail and wonderful sketch from you once again Sharon.
Hugs,
Nicola x-

Slideshow