Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Under The Sea

So sorry this is a late post peeps. I had no Internet access at home last night and today it is a very intermittent access so the line keeps dropping and we lose connection. It's taken my hubby hours to e-mail these pictures over to me so that I can do the post. Never mind.

It's Creative Card Crew Challenge day today. The fabulous Joey has picked a cracking theme for this week's challenge and it is:
Under the sea.

So I hoe we'll get to see all your mermaid, dolphin, seal, crab, fish and shell images - or whatever else you have that can be found under the sea.

We have another fabulous sponsor, The Cutting Cafe offering a prize again this week.

This is the card I made for the challenge.

It is really 3d but that didn't show up too well in the top photo so I took another one looking down from the top.



I'll update this post when I get home this evening to let you know the names of the stamps I've used.

Sharon xx

4 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhh Sharon,what beautiful,i love the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula said...

Such a fabulous card Sharon i adore all the detail.
Paula xxxx

tiggertastic said...

i have wanted to make one of these for ages an never got round to it, fantastic work Sharon and the sea theme is excellent.

Sarah x

Mimiko said...

This is so beautiful and fantastic!!

Slideshow