Sunday, 27 September 2009

And the winner is........

I just can't believe that two weeks have passed already! That means it is time to announce the winner of my blogoversary candy. But first of all I would like to thank everyone of you that entered. I'm sorry that there can only be one winner, but I'm pleased to say the winner is:


That means it is:




Congratulations Chrissie. If you'd like to e - mail me your details I'll get the package in the post to you this week.

I'll be back later today with my birthday candy .

Sharon xx

6 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats Chrissie!
Thanks Sharon for offering the yummy candy! :0)
Helen x

Regina said...

Congrats Chrissie!
Sharon, thanks very much!

Kary Sol said...

Congrats Chrissie!
Thanks Sharon and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Samantha said...

Congratulations Chrissie! Brilliant candy Sharon! thanks for the chance of winning! Good luck with my candy! :0)

Chrissie said...

Oh my Goodness!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I'll email you immediately!
I can't believe it!
Ooooh ... wonderful!
Chrissie

Papirskreppa said...

Thank you for having this beautiful birthday-candy. Love to win :) Have linked to your candy in theright sidebar in my blog.

Slideshow