Saturday, 19 September 2009

Beary Nice Popcorn

I didn't think I'd be saying this today, but .... thank goodness it is the weekend! I thought I'd be all back to normal by now, but work has been so busy this week that I only managed a couple of days of normality. So, off I go to play catch-up with all my commenting today.

Right, today's challenge is the One Stop Craft Challenge and I got to pick the theme this week. I chose 'Beary Nice' and Shelley has picked this fab Popcorn the Bear stamps set as a prize to fit with the challenge. I love this one - all those sunflowers are gorgeous. Here's the card I made. Can you tell I started off with a square card but changed my mind half way through? lol. I also thought I'd try to use up some of those peel-offs that I'm sure we all have laying around. I actually quite like the effect they made on this card when teamed up with some bling gems.
Here's a close-up of the bow and you can also see how I added bling gems to the bow and the peel-offs

Items used
Popcorn Bear Fishing Stamp Set
Burgundy Card from a 10 pack
Silver Ribbon
Border and Corner peel-offs

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

10 comments:

Georgia said...

This is fabulous Sharon - the image is gorgeous and I love the colours you've used. The bear is so cute lol!
Love, Georgia xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is stunning!
Love your gorgeous design and your image is so cute!
Fabulous ribbon!
hugs
kim x

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Sharon - the bow is beautiful and those peel-offs really do look fab!
Hugs Tara xx

Paula said...

Oh wow Sharon this is so lovely i love the cute image and that bow is just fabulous and the gems finish it off perfectly.
Paula xxxx

Debbie said...

Ahhhh Sharon this is so cute,Hugs Debbie x

Biscuitlid said...

Looking good! It worked changing your mind part way through, the bow is a lovely touch.

Victoria
x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! This is just as sweet as can be!! I really love the sweet image and your papers!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

another gorgeous card hun love the image and colurs so cute love cheryl xxxxx

Sam said...

Cute lil' bear image, great card. Peel offs, yup got a few of those laying around.... love how you have used them here.
Sam x

Nicola said...

Fabulous cute image Sharon and your use of peel offs sure adds the perfect touch. Love that ribbon and your gorgeous gems.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Slideshow