Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Been under the weather - and a fairy

So sorry for this late posting of my Creative Card Crew DT card. I'm afraid I've been seriously under the weather this week. The computer screen is still making me feel really queasy so this is a short post with more photos than writing.

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the fantastic creations by my DT colleagues. The challenge theme this week is 'Have a fairy nice day' and it has been set by the lovely Linda.

The prize this week is from Lilac Lemon Designs and they have given us some lovely stamps to give away.


Some of the DT members wanted to know about the stamp I used. Well, it was a freebie with Papercraft Inspirations last month - and I bet most of them have it in their stash. lol! I just layered it up a few times.
The butterflies are punched and I stamped a lacy pattern on them with white stayzon. They look pretty in real life.



Thanks for looking

Sharon xx

7 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Sharon so sorry that you have been unwell. I really hope you feel better soon.
Love your gorgeous card!
Fabulous image and love your beautiful colours!
hugs
kim x

joey said...

Wishing you well Sharon, do hope you are feeling better soon. love this card, the colours and the stamp are gorgeous. Joey.xxx

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful card Sharon, I have those stamps and have been wondering if I should use them on this challenge!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good lovey, hope you feel better very soon

Victoria
x

Nicola said...

Wow what a gorgeous card Sharon, that fairy is awesome and I love how you have stamped onto those gorgeous butterflies.
Hiope you are feeling a bit better today.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Sharon, this is so gorgeous!! I love your popped out details and colors!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well...hope you get better soon!! HUGS

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is gorgeous dear, just love the image and the papers, do hope you feel better soon sending you big ((((((((Hugs)))))) Jacqui x

Paula said...

This is so pretty Sharon i love how you have layerd the fairy.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow