Wednesday, 16 September 2009

A Cute Card for Friday Sketchers

As promised, I'm back with my card. It's a real quick post because I'm being thrown off the PC as I type. Kids, huh?

This card is for:
Cute card Thursday - colours Strawberry and Mint Julep
Friday Sketchers - the sketch layoutI couldn't resist layering up this cute little pig and I had to add a sprinkling of glitter too.

Woo hoo! I've used different papers!

Items used:
Image - Whimsy Stamps (Have you seen their fab new look website? Link is on my sidebar)
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Border stamping using a peg stamp
Papers - Now that's Funky! and K&Co Classic K McKenna
Flowers from Hobbycraft
Brushed Corduroy and Tattered Rose Distress Ink
Promarkers
Hobbycraft snowflake punch
Gems and ribbons from my stash.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

9 comments:

Georgia said...

This is fabulous Sharon! Such a cute pig and the papers are so pretty! Love the colour scheme you've picked! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! Sharon, this is just adorable!! TOO CUTE!! :) Love the popped up layers and the layout is so pretty!!

Can't those kids realize that you HAVE to craft and blurf!! TEEHEE!!

Biscuitlid said...

ha ha love theictoria
x

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgoues hun loving that little piggy great detail and fab layout love cheryl xxxxxxx

LOUISE said...

Great card Sharon, love the little decoupaged piggie. Louise x

Donna said...

Lol Adorable little card Sharon, what a sweet pig! Donna x

Deb said...

gorgeous card Sharon, such pretty papers and fab colouring! hugs debx

June said...

He he Sharon I just had to giggle this is just so super cute, you have done a brilliant job and I adore the little decoupaged nose, brilliant card and different xxx

Paula said...

What a cute image Sharon and the layout is fantastic.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow