Saturday, 12 September 2009

Let it snow

What a fab theme that is. I love snowy cards so I really got stuck in with this one. I actually picked out one of the first stamps I ever bought (last year) to make this card. I had no idea if I'd like stamping, but I bought a whole box of mini stamps anyway. What are we crafters like? Actually, I bet most of you are much more sensible than I am.I was so pleased that the photo I took really brought out the 3D-ness of the snowflakes.
This is my DT card I made for today's One Stop Craft challenge and the lovely Paula picked the 'Let it snow' theme. This weeks prize is an Artsy Collage Nostalgic Christmas Paper Art images pad. Do pop over to the challenge to see the fab snow cards made by the rest of the DT.

Thanks for looking.
Sharon xx

11 comments:

joey said...

Fantastic card Sharon, those snowflakes sure to pop! gorgeous work.Joey.xxx

Paula said...

Wow this is fabulous Sharon i love the colours and the image is so cute and those snowflakes are fantastic.
Paula xxxx

cats whiskers said...

Stunning, stunning stunning dear what a beautiful colour scheme abd such a classy card
Hugs Jacqui x

Donna said...

Hi Sharon, fabulous card hun, I really love purple Christmas cards they are so modern looking. I love those snowflakes, I might have to invest in some lol. So glad to hear baby Oscar is doing well and is home, such a relief for you all I'm sure. Enjoy your weekend. Donna x

Biscuitlid said...

Glad you're feeling better lovely.
This card is beautiful, can't wait to have a go at this challenge.

Thanks for all your lovely comments today - so sweet of you.

Victoria
x

Pauline C said...

Fab card Sharon - love the cute image and the gorgeous diecut snowflakes - lovely background stamping too! Glad you're going to be able to get into a normal routine again hun .. it must have been v tiring for you the past few months. Do elt me know when your b/day is coming up so I can send you a card :-)
pauline x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Sharon - gorgeous colour, and I love that huge bow!
Helen x

Cat said...

I love the colors on this card! Those "flower" snowflakes are adorable!

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful, I so love the papers and in my favorite color too. Such a gorgeous image dear. I know what you mean about not having time dear, we are still working 11 hours a day and even 6 days this week. I do hope you are doing okay dear, Oh and I LOVE those snowflakes dear

Faye said...

Sharon, those snowflakes are truly awesome! Your card is beautiful.

Nicola said...

Stunning card Sharon, love your sweet image and gorgeous paper - those snowflakes are gorgeous and really pop.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Slideshow