Monday, 21 September 2009

A lion - with love

Is it Monday already? Where did that weekend fly to? Well, here we go, off on another week of working. Never mind, it pays for all the crafty stuff (and my blog candy).

Today's card is for the Creative Inspirations challenge - which very appropriately this week has a challenge of 'animals'. I think my lion fits the bill perfectly. Well, I think my mojo was still flowing when I made this card. I actually really enjoyed making this one. Items used:
Papermania Exquisite paper
Whimsy Lion stamp
Hampton Art Love Fluff Large stamp (underneath the feathers)
My peg stamp was used for the border
Scribbles Swirl die cut (Hey - I made the ABC challenge 'D for Die cuts' card at last!)

Lace, feathers and ribbon from my stash
Brushed Corduroy distress ink
Promarkers

Hope you all have a great week.
Thanks for looking
Sharon xx

12 comments:

Myzdamena's World said...

What a gorgeous lion- and fantastic card! xxxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Sharon, lovely image and beautifully coloured
Clairex

Pat said...

Oh this is so gorgeous and cute!
The colours are wonderful and your colouring is perfect!
Hugs xx
Pat

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow sweetie this is stunning your colouring of the Lion is just wonderful
Hugs Jacqui x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Absolutely fabulous Sharon! Love everything about it, but your coloring is stunning! Great sentiment too. :)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wonderful card Sharon!
Beautiful colouring and gorgeous paper and detail!
hugs
kim x

Lori said...

Great card! Fantastic coloring job!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your very nice comment!

torico said...

Hello Sharon!
What a wonderful card! Love the adorable image and the big swirl die cut! Your stamping around the edges is fantastic!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the lion.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Ooh this lion is adorable and what wonderful colouring Sharon.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Paula said...

Wow this is fabulous Sharon i adore the image which is perfectly coloured and those papers are gorgeous.
Paula xxxx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how adorable!! I've never seen this lion every look so elegant!! Just beautiful!! HUGS

Slideshow