Sunday, 13 September 2009

My Blogoversary Candy

* THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED*

It was my first blogoversary on 7 Sept - my how time flies! I've had the most amazing year and count myself so lucky to have met (even if only in cyberspace) all you wonderful crafty friends. You have kept me going through the good times and the bad and I thank you so much for your continued support.

So what happened to me in a year? I have been incredibly lucky to have made it onto the following design teams (these are in reverse order):
Whimsy Stamps / Creative Card Crew Challenge / Colour Create Challenge / Charisma Cardz Challenge / One Stop Craft Challenge / One Stop Craft Store
Phew! For a crafter with no confidence in her own work I think I've done okay!

And I can tell you - I've had a fantastic time turning out the crafty makes, entering challenges, learning all the time about new techniques and styles from visiting all your blogs.

Okay, so what is in the candy?

  • A Rubber Stampede Santa Collage Stamp - Yes - you are seeing correctly....I'm giving away one of those Santa stamps!
  • A Papermania 'Deck The Halls' Clear stamp set
  • Joyeaux Noel 6x6 Paper Pack
  • 2 x Snowflake Punches
  • A 3 pack ink pad set - Red, Green and Black
  • 2x Glitz it Glitter pots - Red and Gold
  • 4 Christmas Ribbons

Now, to win the candy

  • Please spread the word about my candy on your blog. If you'd like to do a post about it I'd be really happy, but linking on the sidebar is fine.
  • Link your blog up in Mr linky below. To be fair on every one only one entry per person will be counted
  • and that's all there is to it.

Mr Linky will close at 9pm (UK time) on Saturday 26th September 2009, and the winner will be announced on the following day.

Good Luck! (And don't forget to pop back next week for my 10,000 hits candy!)

Sharon xx

THIS CANDY CLOSED at 9 p.m. UK time 26 September


Slideshow