Tuesday, 15 September 2009

My image organiser

Good morning everyone. I've got something to show you today that isn't a card, it's something that I really enjoyed making and I actually like the end result. Now that makes a change!

This little project was made for the Creative Card Crew Challenge. We have a recipe this week and one of our new girls, Claire, picked the ingredients. When I first saw the list I went (gulp) how can I get all that into one design? Well, let me tell you, it was easy peasy. I won't spoil the surprise - hop over to the challenge blog to get the recipe.....and while you're there have a look at the beautiful makes the rest of the lovely DT have made for you.

We have another member on the DT this week. So a big welcome and {{Wave}} goes out to Donna. I just know you'll love her clean, crisp style of cards. What an inspiration she's going to be to you all.

Okay, this is my little image organiser. I first saw one of these projects over at Victoria's blog and I fell in love with it straight away. So, off I trotted to buy myself one of those templates. Thanks Victoria! I love people helping me to spend my money ;o)


This now sits proudly on my craft desk and I slot my images in for the weeks makes into the little compartments (I pencil on the back which challenge each image is for). Talk about getting myself organised!!

I've done it again - The Bearly Mine CDs came out once again (promise I'll use some different papers tomorrow). I inked the edges with Tim Holz Broken China distress ink. The flowers are a mix of Papermania and Making Memories. The ribbon is a Celebrate one (I left it loose in the middle so that I can slip the edge of the lid underneath to keep it closed). Flower brads, gems and button are Papermania and the leaf punch is a Woodware one. The template is called 'Card Couture' from Papertrey Ink.

I hope this has inspired you to have a go at our recipe this week. There's a prize up for grabs from


and this is what you could win
Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

21 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

Sharon
it's ooodleiscious! (sorry that's the random word I mdae up when I saw this!).

Thanks for the toot toot! You've done an amazing job with it, aren't they such wonderful templates to work with?

Love the papers, feel I need all those CDs not just the one I have!

Enjoy flicking through your images and admiring your stunning creation each time

Victoria
x

Debbie said...

What a fab project and a great idea Sharon,Love the colour you have used.Hugs Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh sharon this is just perfect, love the papers colours and embellies on this one, what a brilliant idea, off to get this template I REALLY need it, you make me spend too much he he!!
Hugs Jacqui x

Penni said...

What a gorgeous little storage box, and so useful too. I have to commend you on your organisation!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

sam said...

I love it Sharon Well done you.
Take care
Sam x

Tara said...

Fabulous idea Sharon but it looks so complicated, absolutely stunning!! I'm afraid I cheated and bought a concertina file from my discount store but I did at least decorate it, lol!
Hugs Tara xx

Paula said...

Wow wee Sharon this is absolutly fantastic and i just love the papers and fab details.
Paula xxxx

Cheryl said...

wow this is amazing hun so beautiful stunning papers too love it you could elso enter that into our challenge at sophisticates love cheryl xxx

Simone said...

This is so beautiful... I love the color and the frosty touch.

Hugs, Simone

Deb said...

wow, gorgeous holder, it is stunning, fab colours and such a clever design! hugs Debx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Sharon, your project is gorgeous!! I love the pretty blue papers you've used!! HUGS

nessy said...

oh sharon what a stunning creation ~must have taken hours!! so beautifully made ~the detail is special!
vanessa xx

Maria Matter said...

Sharon, I soooo love this! How amazing is this...beautiful too! And a great way to organise...I think you just inspired me!
Hope all is well with you and your family!!!
Blessings, Maria

June said...

Fantastic box I love it ooh and the papers are gorgeous xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Sharon this is fantastic!
hugs
kim x

gina g said...

Wow Sharon this is brilliant and such a fab idea and the papers are gorgeous. luv gina xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning, beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

Nicola said...

Wowzers Sharon you sure have rocked this challenge, what an awesome creation and so useful too. You have the patience of a Saint and it shows, love your colour combo and beautiful embellishments.
Please pop over and collect a hug.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Donna said...

Aw Sharon, thank you for such a warm welcome hun. I just LOVE this little holder, the papers are so pretty, fabulous work!. Donna x

Mimiko said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous, love it!!

Rufus said...

That is absolutely hands down GORGEOUS! I WANT IT! Now I've got to go chase down everything. Talk about enabling!
Rufus

Slideshow