Wednesday, 9 September 2009

A Teddy For Paige

Here is the card that I made for Paige and some info on how you can help pay for her medical bills with this fab digital image.

Paige was seriously injured in a boating accident that very sadly has left her with the loss of part of her arm. If you want to read the article about Paige, please visit Erin blog.


The image I have used is called "A Teddy for Paige".

This digital image was created by Whimsy Stamps in honour of Paige and all the proceeds from the sales of this digital image go to Paige's foundation to help pay her medical bills. What a wonderful way to help Paige and her family

You can purchase this digital image by clicking on this link - and it only costs $3. That is so cheap!

Whimsy Stamps would love to sell as many of these images as possible to help Paige and her family. What a great cause and a really cute stamp. I hope you will all find room in your hearts and purses to buy this digital image and help Paige's family pay for her medical bills.

I've used the layout from the Papertake Challenge for my card. I hope some of the people that visit my blog as a result of this challenge will want to help this little girl too.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

13 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

beautiful card for such a special little girl

Victoria
x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! What a stunning creation!! I love this!! Beautiful colors and details!! Paige will adore this card!! HUGS

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful Sharon! Love the way you've used this image. Gorgeous colors and papers, love the accents. Thanks for helping to spread the word about paige! :)

Kirsten said...

Hi Sharon what a great idea and such a cute image... am going off to buy it now....hugs kirsten...x

P.S your card is fab...x

cats whiskers said...

Wow Sharon what a fabulous card dear love the colours and the colouringof that fabby teddie, Paige will love it dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Cheryl said...

om my this is just stunning adore it love cheryl xxxx

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Sharon.
I just love the image, awesome colour combo.

Karen x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Sharon this is just so sweet!
Beautiful card she will love it!
hugs
kim x

debby4000 said...

Adorable bear, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Dawny P said...

Oh this is so gorgeous chick. Love the image and colours and you did a fab job with the sketch :) I love the fact that this image will help Paige, that is so sweet xxx Thank you for joining us over at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Paula said...

What a beautiful card Sharon for such a lovely reason.
Paula xxxx

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. Those colours are beautiful I'm sure Paige will love it.

Glenda

Nicola said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Sharon, Paige will love this - I sent her my CCC fairy one.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Slideshow