Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Whimsical Christmas

Hello everyone. Can I just say a quick 'Woo Hoo!'....... Today is my first official day on the Whimsy Stamps design team. It seems like I've been waiting for ages for this day. ;o)

It's also Tuesday so that means it is Creative Card Crew Challenge day. This week we have a colour combo for you of:

Pink, Black and White.

And, as if that isn't enough, we also have 2 very talented ladies who have agreed to join our permanent design team this week. So a big wave goes out to Claire and Sam. These lovely ladies will both be a great asset to the team. Their cards this week are so beautiful.

I decided that I've made too many square cards recently so I made a cracker shaped card and a double pocket gift bag.

Okay, I know they look a bit small in this photo, so here's a better view.


Yep! You guessed it....I made the 'dangly things' myself.


and here is the inside of the card. I decided not to use the lace inside because it would be difficult to close, so I used the stick on daisy ribbon instead.
Items used:
Bearly Mine papers
Brazzil Card stock
Whimsy Penguin and Seal stamp
Stickles
All other bits are from my craft stock.
We are sponsored by Whimsy stamps today

and the fabulous prize that Denise has given us is a Pyjama Emma stamp and the Wedding Cake and Kisses digital download.

Please take a look at the wonderful cards the rest of our talented design team have made over at the challenge blog.

Thanks for looking and I hope you get time to join us this week.

Sharon xx

19 comments:

Helen said...

Congrats on your first day!
These are gorgeous Sharon - love the colours for Christmas!
Helen x

Riet said...

ohhh Sharon,what beautiful,i love the images and colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon said...

These are gorgeous Sharon. I'm joining the team as guest designer this month and I'm looking forward to getting my stamps and joining you all for a few weeks.

Paula said...

These are just stunnin Sharon i just adore the image's and soft colours and what a fab shape.
Paula xxxx

Nicola said...

Fabulous creations Sharon. Love those images and your lush papers - lace is such a beautiful detail.
Congratulations on your first day as DT member for Whimsy Stamps.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Such amazing and sparkly creations Sharon!! Welcome to the team!! I know you will be one to watch with these cute Whimsy images!! Congrats!! HUGS

Deanne said...

Congratulations Sharon! I just recently found the Whimsy challenges, and I have so much fun with them!

xx-Deanne

June said...

Conmgratulations Sharon and these are beautiful Huggies xxxxx

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, beautiful projects Sharon! I love your cracker card, might have to borrow that idea!
Lynne
:o)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon just stunning for your first day of posting your dt card!
Just amazing detail and wonderful design!
Brilliant!
hugs
kim x

Tara said...

Wow! Two beautiful creations Sharon and the coloursa re so lovely for Christmas projects!
Huge congrats on your DT position too!
Hugs Tara xx

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is so beautiful gosh you are super talented hun its absoulutley gorgeous adore those danglies hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

mueppi said...

These are so beautiful, Sharon!
I love the images and colours!
Hugs Gisela

mar1ene said...

Oh, Fabulous Sharon :)
Hugs, Marlene x

Georgia said...

These are beautiful Sharon! I love these colours used on a Christmas card and the images are so adorable! Congratulations on becoming part of the Whimsy DT! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Pauline C said...

Ooh lovely - this is so unusual and very pretty. Love the fab cracker shape and the lace.
Pauline x

KarenB said...

Oh, this is gorgeous. Congratulations on your first day, I bet you'll have the best fun :) Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I appreciate the feedback so much xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Sharon, hope you are having a good week hunny. Wow i love this collection of cards/projects. I love his image and the colours are just perfect hunny. Have a good day, hugs Linda x

Erin... said...

gorgeous gorgeous and gorgeous!! welcome to the team!!!

Slideshow