Thursday, 15 October 2009

A 4 challenge combo

The disruption in service is about to be fixed and normal service will soon be resumed (I hope!) I must admit that I've fallen way behind with challenges and DT cards. I wish I could put it down to just enjoying myself after the weekend, but I can't. There was little chance to make cards last weekend, and with my mother coming to visit this coming weekend I'm rushing around like a lunatic this week - cleaning the house - trying to make an odd card or two. Why do we feel the need to spring clean when we know our Mum is coming to stay?

Okay, here's a card for 4 challenges and I'm entering it into:

Stamp Something - Brown plus...... (this is all brown plus a bit of orange, a dash of white sparkle and a smidgen of green). I think I just made it in time for the deadline.

Crafty Calendar Club - Autumn (I think these are good autumn colours) with the optional extra of plants and vegetation (Oh, can I stretch the branch, roses and leaves to fit that?). This is a brand new challenge site and it is their first challenge!

Secret Crafter - Autumn (and I also used a new packet of roses)

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Punches (the leaves).
Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

12 comments:

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Love this! Great use of a punch and your Whimsy Owl is fabulous! The flowers add just the right touch! Thanks for playing at Whimsy!

Janna :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Sharon! Love the glitter BG behind the owl. Great papers and accents, perfect for Fall. :)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is fabulous!
Love your cute image and your colours and details are gorgeous!
Have a great time with your Mum!
hugs
kim x

debby4000 said...

Oh he is so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

love this great image too love the flowers you have added love cheryl xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sharon,

This is fabulous. That image is soooo cute, I love him. great glitter too.

Ali x

DottyJo said...

Great card, love that little owl - he looks like he's had a hard night! Jo x

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Sharon,Well done on combining all those challenges,Hugs Debbie x

Georgia said...

Fabulous card Sharon! The owl and roses are gorgeous and I love the glitter! Thanks for joining in with the first Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Caroline said...

Stunning card! Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

Caroline said...

Wow! great card loce the colour choice and image is fab. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

Paula said...

Oh this is fantastic Sharon oh me needs this owl image lol so cute and what fab colours.
Paula xxxx

Slideshow