Monday, 12 October 2009

Birthday Candy Winner

I am so sorry for being so late in posting the winner to my candy; it has been an incredibly hectic few days and I haven't had a chance to catch up on my blogging until this evening. But, better late than never as the saying goes.

Thank you to everyone that entered my birthday candy draw. And a big thank you to all the people that wished me happy birthday and to those that sent me cards and gifts. I was really touched and I'll be round to thank you all personally soon.

Okay, the winner of my birthday candy is.........


Julye B


Congratulations Julye! Please would you contact me using the e-mail link on my profile and I'll arrange to send the parcel of goodies out to you.

6 comments:

ekaterina-sanna said...

Congratulations Julye!!!

Nunt said...

Congrats to Julye, and thank you again Sharon for doing your candy ^_^

xx,
nunt

Chrissie said...

Congratulations Julye...wonderful win!
Glad you had a great time Sharon!

Caroljenks said...

Congratulations Julye :)

Glad you had a fab day Sharon, and your children - do they fancy coming to stay with me for a little while ;)
Thanks for doing the gorgeous candy.

Carol x

helen ... said...

congratulations juley =P.

AbcHobby.it said...

Congrats Julie!!

Slideshow