Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Celebrations!

How's about a short post from me for a change? Let's see if I can do that with all the news to share. Today's Creative Card Crew Challenge has been set by the lovely Nicola. But first I need to say a very warm welcome to Linda who is joining us for a 3 month Guest Designer slot. Her cards are amazing so I hope you'll all take a moment to visit her blog. So glad to have you with us Linda; I'm sure you'll inspire us all.

Okay, the challenge theme this week is Celebrations.

Any kind of celebration project is welcome so get your crafting gear together and join in the fun. You could even win the prize sponsored by the Cutting Cafe. We have another prize of a guest designer slot with us too.

There's another bonus for you all and it is valid for today only - don't miss out! It's a buy one get one free offer from the Cutting Cafe for anyone visiting the Creative Card Crew blog. Please visit the challenge blog to find out how to claim that. My card is a simple anniversary card. I can't show you the inside because it'll spoil the surprise for the person that receives this. I've used Paper Cellar papers, Woodware sentiment stamps and Joyeux Noel Papermania Stamp set - the glasses stamp (that's a useful one and not just for Christmas), Hobbycraft roses and everything else came from my stash.

I hope you'll all join us again this week & a massive thank you for all your entries last week. Once again the DT have lots of inspiration for you. We've also had a minor makeover with a new header for the blog.

Thanks for looking.
Sharon xx

12 comments:

Shelly said...

Lovely card Sharon, I'm busy making an Anniversary card right now, how strange :)
Hugs Shelly x

Tara said...

Beautiful Sharon - scrummy papers and fabulous flowers too!
Hugs Tara xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Paula said...

Such a great Anniversry card Sharon just love the detail of the stitching and the lace.
Paula xxxx

Pauline C said...

Lovely card Sharon - great image and love all the details
Pauline x

Donna said...

This is beautiful Sharon, Love the little charm, did you make it? Donna x

Biscuitlid said...

fab card lovey - you've changed your blog too or am I imagining things?

Wishing you a fab birthday week

Victoria
x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Sharon this is fantastic!
hugs
kim x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such a gorgeous card Sharon!! I love the details!! HUGS

ZettiBetti said...

This is beautiful!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Sharon, wow hunny you have certainly been busy with such gorgeous cards as alwasy. I love this one, so sophisiticated hunny. Hope you are well and having a good week, hugs Linda x

Nicola said...

Your papers and lace are gorgeous Sharon and I love your finish on the glasses, really gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Nicola-x-

Slideshow