Monday, 26 October 2009

Fly Away Tilda

Woo Hoo! I managed to do a challenge card (for a change!) But I didn't finish it until the sun went down so were on electric light again.
This one is for 2 challenges:
A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge - this week is a fab sketch by Debbie
ABC Challenge - F is for flying. Believe me Tilda is hovering above the ground ;o)

Even though it may not show up on this blog, I seem to have been stuck in Autumn colours for quite a while now, so I decided to go back to one of my favourite colour combinations. I love light blues with lilacs and purples together on cards, and this really made a refreshing change. I think Tilda looks so sweet in these colours. It also made a change to do some doodling. Uh oh! I can see I'll be making a few cards with doodling now :)
I wasn't sure if the stickles would show up too well on the card so I took a close-up.

Items used:
Basic Grey Wisteria papers
Prima Hydrangea flowers
Iced Gems card candy
Butterfly Tilda stamp
ProMarkers
Stickles - Diamond Ice
Woodware sentiment stamp
Martha Stewart Ash Branch punch.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

16 comments:

Elborgi said...

such nice card

elborgi

Jeanet said...

Beautiful card, and indeed beautiful colour combination!

Rainmac said...

I love this card, it's stunning!!!

Kim Piggott said...

So beautiful Sharon!
hugs
kim x

Marley said...

Hi Sharon,
I love your card, such a beautifull colour combination!! hugs Marley

cats whiskers said...

Oh Sharon this is stunning I love the colour choice and your colourng is awesome dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Sharon - love the colours...and your doodling looks fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Sharon and such an adorable image!!!
Hugs Tara xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! Sharon, this is just stunning!! Love the purple colors!! HUGS

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous Sharon I just love the touches of glitter on her wings,Hugs Debbie x

June said...

Beautiful Sharon, and I know what you mean, my daylight lamp is never off now grrr have a lovey evening xxxxxxxxxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sharon,

What a beautiful card. I love this image and your colouring. Great colour combo too - I like it!!

Hugs Ali x

Biscuitlid said...

gorgeous card Sharon, love the colours and the delicate shading too.

Victoria
x

Di said...

This is lovely Sharon the colours are really super and love your doodling!

Hugs Di xxxx

Cassandra said...

I love purples too...very beautiful!

Samantha said...

Sharon this is soooo pretty I love the colours you have choosen to use for this project too!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week, Samantha :0)

Slideshow