Saturday, 17 October 2009

Pumpkin & Aubergine

Come on all you Do Crafts forum members - have you all downloaded your freebie Pumpkin and Aubergine Halloween decoupage sheets and backgrounds from their site? I was so pleased when I found these freebies on there because today Nikki has set us the theme of
HALLOWEEN
at the One Stop Craft Challenge. I have a serious lack of Halloween images. So these two cuties fitted the bill for me. I printed the spotty paper and the decoupage image sheets onto photo glossy paper.
That black spotty paper really looks 'rich' in real life. and Pumpkin is such a sweet little cat.

This shows the layers that you are given on the sheet.
And here is Aubergine.
The background paper on this one comes from the bearly mine CD. Ooops - looks like I need to fix that wonky ribbon (blush).

And here are Aubergine's layers.


Hope you come and join us for the Halloween challenge and don't forget there is lot of inspiration on the challenge blog. Plus Shelley has donated a fabulous prize of one lucky winner.
Thanks for looking
Sharon xx

10 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh I just love these cards Sharon, fabulous colours and great images that dotty paper is lush
Hugs Jacqui

Stitchinwitch said...

Great card. I'll have to head on over and grab the freebie. I love those kitties

Di said...

These are sooo sweet Sharon love them !
I cannot get my colour Create blinkie to work Heeelppp!!!! can you give me a blinkie code?please

Hugs Di xxxx

Donna said...

These are just gorgeous Sharon, you've done wonders with the downloads. Donna x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Fantastic colours and gorgeous detail and design!
hugs
kim x

Biscuitlid said...

oooh! I'm not a fan of decoupage at all but these are lovely. Fab bright colours too.

Victoria
x

Deb said...

oh wow, they are so cute, love these cards especially the 3d bits! hugs Debx

Cheryl said...

wow gorgoues colurs on this and such wonderful detail too love cheryl xx

Paula said...

Oh these are just fabulous Halloween cards Sharon such great decoupage and papers.
Paula xxxx

Pauline C said...

This is just soooo cute Sharon! Adorable images - I love the cute slant on Halloween - and thanks for giving me the idea of doing my first download for some Halloween papers :-)
Pauline x

Slideshow