Thursday, 8 October 2009

Whimsy Winner!

Woo Hoo! We have a winner on the Whimsy blog hop...... and there is also a second winner on my blog who'll receive my card with a little something extra in it. Thank you to everyone that entered the blog hop. It was so lovely to see your wonderful comments.

Okay, the Grand Prize winner was actually one of the people that commented on Simmone's blog. She chose Queen La Rubba (aka Rachael Doxsee). Congratulations Rachael.

Now for the winner of my card with a little something extra inside it.
The random generator was very kind to me. It picked number 7. Phew!! not too much counting then.


who said:
Gosh how different from Sem's card even though you've used the same image-but both equally as beautiful! You've done a great job showing her off! Totally am in love with Whimsy stamps so have been looking forward to this hop! Off to continue!

Congratulations Rowena! Please could you contact me with your address details and I'll arrange for your prize to be sent over to you. My contact details are on my profile.

Sharon xx

3 comments:

helen ... said...

oh congratulations rowena, =)

Di said...

Happy birthday Sharon!! have a good day!!
Hugs Di xxx

Doris said...

congrats to winner!

Slideshow