Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Christmas Kitten

Hi everyone. Here's a really, really short post tonight. This is a card I made with the wonderful sketch over at Friday Sketchers challenge this week.

I decided to crack into the old Christmas papers I bought last year that I hardly used at all, and team them up with my new Whimsy image. The box and bow on the image has been paper pieced and the little kitten has been coloured with promarkers. I love this image because it is so cute and versatile.



Hope everyone is having a good week.

Thanks for looking,

Sharon xx

6 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

this is gorgeous Sharon, I love the paper piecing. D'you know I was looking at the very same papers in my stash yesterday and I put them back! Spooky

Victoria
x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is utterly adorable!
hugs
kim x

craftykitten said...

Hi Sharon,
Gorgeous card. Beautiful image and fabulous colours. Love the flowers too.
Hugs
Dawnxxx

Cheryl said...

this is gorguoues its so cute love it xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

How cute is this! Love all the fun purple and the piecing on the image! Beautiful accents too. :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! how adorable Sharon!! I really LOVE your precious image with these colors!! Well done lady!! HUGS

Slideshow