Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Dear Santa.......

........I have been very good this year. Isn't that what every little boy and girl are thinking and saying at this time of year? My DT item for Creative Card Crew this week helps them to get the message across to Santa. Paula has picked a lovely easy theme for you all to join in with this week:
My favourite things
....so there's no excuse not to join us! :o)
We're sponsored by digital delights this week and I've used one of their gorgeous images on my card called Ridley Stocking

So it starts off as a normal card inside and out........

But when you open up the inside there is a Christmas list for the kiddies to fill out and then send the card on to Santa at the North Pole. I should have made an envelope which was addressed to Santa - but I ran out of time.


Just a little bit different (that's my favourite thing - doing something different, but I rarely have the time to indulge this side at the moment)
The other little item I made just would not photograph at all. So I'm really sorry for the quality of this but it's the best picture of the Xmas bauble that I could get.

Do hop over to the challenge to see what the rest of the fab DTs favourite things are - there are some gorgeous creations on there today.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

9 comments:

Samantha said...

Sharon this project is so good! love everything you have made its so nice to get a bit of free time to play isn't it! Have a fun day too! Samantha :0)

Donna said...

Wow Sharon, love love love your card and bauble, they are just adorable. Hope your keeping well hun. Donna x

Wendy said...

These projects are just gorgeous Sharon!! I hope you enjoyed working with my images!!
Hugs
Wendy

June Nelson said...

Fabulous project sharon love it hope your ok love and huggies June xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Sharon,i love the images and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Sharon, these are all SOOO stunning girl!! Fabulous projects for sure! :) Be sure you enter your ornament in the Saturday Spotlight challenge for this week which has the theme of ornaments!! It's too stunning not to!! :) Hugs

CraftyC said...

Aww, your card is gorgeous Sharon and a fantastic bauble.
Merry Christmas!!
Clairex

Nicola said...

Wowzers you sure have rocked the challenge and digi stamp Sharon. Both your card and bauble are stunning.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How creative and fun Sharon!! I love it!! ;)

Slideshow