Saturday, 28 November 2009

A Penguin and a sketch

I can't believe that this weekend has finally arrived! Our little grandson Oscar will be baptised tomorrow. Bless his little cotton socks. It's been six months since he made his far too early appearance into the world and he's grown from the teeny, tiny 1lb 4oz he was then, to being over 9lbs now. What a little fighter this boy is! I promise to have pictures of him on here in the coming week.
Anyway, it is Saturday so that means it is time for the One Stop Craft Challenge. Our lovely Nikki has given us a sketch this week (seems so long since we had one of those!) and it was fantastic to work with. Here's my card: Isn't the penguin cute? He's one of the stamps I won from Kimmi for sending my card to Jaimie (the 'spread the love' button is still in my sidebar if you'd like to send a card to her too). He's such a lovely stamp to colour up!

We've been getting a fantastic response to the One Stop challenges recently (thank you!) and I am so sorry for having so much on that I've been a bad blogger recently. I will be doing my utmost to comment on all the entries this week. I do hope you'll find time to join us.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

8 comments:

Donalda said...

oh isn't this adorable!!!! I love penquins. Such beautiful coloring dear. I know what you mean about not having time to blog dear. I am always so behind and will never get caught up. Hugs

Samantha said...

te hehhee Oh you are so right he is such a cutie! great card hunny and Have a fantastic day tomorrow with Oscar and your family :0)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sharon,

Brilliant card, love the image and colouring.
Have a great day tomorrow, certainly something worth celebrating.

Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Di said...

Yes the image is really cute and cant wait to see the photos of your grandson my doesnt time fly!!

Fab card

Hugs Di xxxxx

Cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant again hun such amazing detail love cheryl xxxx

Nicola said...

Wow what fabulous colouring to this super sweet penguin and your papers and embellies are gorgeous too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my!! I just ADORE this sweet penguin!! He's just too darn cute!! Beautiful card hun!!

Slideshow