Monday, 21 December 2009

Recycled Christmas

This is one of the shortest posts I've ever done (I've not been feeling too well).
Today's card is for the challenge of
Recycling
that the lovely Shelley has set for the One Stop Craft Challenge.
I found some Christmas cards from a couple of years ago and made a topper from one of them. To add a bit of glitz to the topper I sprinkled some glamour dust onto the snowmen. This was a really quick and easy card to do.....I may have to recycle more! Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Sharon,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Justine said...

This is beautiful

Cheryl said...

wow this is brilliant hun great recyling,hope you feel better soon hun hugs cheryl xxxxx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Wow, this is wonderful Sharon. I hope you are now feeling better.

Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas. Thank you so much for your beautiful Christmas card.

Hugs,

Jo xx

Slideshow