Thursday, 10 December 2009

Two cards in non-traditional colours

I thought I would have a look around the challenges to see if any of the cards I've made this week will fit any of them. Oh my! There are a host of challenges that I could enter these two cards into; but I've picked just a few. These are two of my completely non traditional colour Christmas cards - one for the card makers (in pink), and one for people who like things a bit simpler.

So here we go.....
Creative Inspirations want to see Non-Traditional colours - both cards fit this challenge.

Papertake Weekly say 'Red and Green must not be seen' - both cards fit that too.

The Pink Elephant want to see your favourite Christmas Colour Combo - lilac/purple and blue is my favourite so the angel card fits that one

Kaboodle Doodles want to see Snowflakes - my pink card has snowflakes on it

Whimsy stamps are asking for Die Cuts - the snowflakes are a cuttlebug die



Okay, I could make these fit a few more challenges .... but I don't want to be too greedy :) and it's just really lovely to have time to enter some challenges for a change.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon

17 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

They are all gorgeous,
Thanks for joining us with our snowflake challenge at Kaboodledoodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Linda said...

They are absolutely gorgeous - so glad you entered into our Kaboodledoodle challenge.

mudmaven said...

Gorgeous cards! So glad you could join in our Kaboodle Doodle snowflake challenge. Welcome back! ~chris

Cheryl said...

oh these are just so gorjus stunning designs and so love the colurs love cheryl xxx

scrappyjan said...

Gorgeous cards!! I so love that pink and black one!!
hugs, Janiel

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wowzer!! Now these are sooo gorgeous Sharon!! I really love that easel card!! So stunning!! HUGS

Anneke said...

Hi Sharon, Beautiful cards. The easelcard is gorgeous.
XX Anneke

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Sharon,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous cards Sharon, love the pretty pink!
Clairexx

Biscuitlid said...

yoo-hoo!

Oooh don't know which I like the best Sharon, they're both scrummy, I love pink but I love the stamp one the second one. No can't decide, I'll have to love them both the same!


Victoria
x

tiggertastic said...

wow Sharon i love that pink card, amazing work you really are so creative
sarah x

Ann said...

Both these cards are just gorgeous. I love the angel - stunning stamp beautifully used. Love it.
Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Cassandra said...

I love them both! I'm a more traditional colors kinda person, but I think I could be converted - LOL!
Hugs!
Cass

Justine said...

What a great card and I love the non traditional color combo,

Jennifer Scull said...

what a fun card! I love the use of the non-trad. colors! and of course the cutie Whimsy stamp is perfect! :)

NGCARDS said...

Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

grandmalee said...

OMG! These are sooo beautiful! I love both of them. I would never have imagined these colors on the 1st card, but it's just so gorgeous! The colors are so perfect with your designs & your coloring makes me so jealous!

Slideshow