Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Whimsy Advent Calendar and Creative Card Crew

I have a couple of announcements today.
Firstly, I am saying a sad farewell to Creative Card Crew. I have had a wonderful time helping to run the challenge and working with the really talented ladies on the design team. However, I've struggled so much to catch up with things this year that I've decided to take a bit of a break. I will really miss making my items for the challenge but it is going so strong at the moment that I know the girls will continue taking it to new heights. Thanks for all your support over the past months ladies - it was an absolute pleasure working with you all. And I wish you every success for the future.

My item today is for the fabulous Nicola's challenge at Creative Card Crew and the theme she picked is
Christmas
I made a little lumineria using one of the stamps that is being offered as a prize.

For the second announcement.....
This is a double DT item because today I am helping to kick off the Whimsy Advent Calendar event.

Every day up to Christmas the Whimsy DT will be posting cards and projects for the Advent Calendar and there will be a prize given away each day.

Today it is not my turn to host the prize, but please hop over to the Whimsy site to see details of the event and a link to where the prize is.
So today you have a double chance to win a Whimsy stamp!
Two (of my favourite) stamps are the prize on Creative Card Crew and,
another stamp is the prize on the Whimsy Advent Calendar.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

19 comments:

andrea said...

it is really wonderful,
very cute
hugs andrea

joey said...

Sorry to see you step down Sharon.x

Your creation is WOW stunning, fantastic job.

Joey.x

SemSee said...

This is so gorgeous! Absolutely breath-taking Sharon! Hugs, Simonne x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is just the cutest ever Sharon! What a fun way to use this stamp! Perfect coloring and love the snowy hills behind the image, such a great gift idea too! :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wowzer!! Sharon, this is soooo very stunning girl!! I love it!! What a really fab project and it's perfect with these darling raccoons!! :) I'm sure you will be missed at Creative Card Crew hun!! HUGS

Rhonda Miller said...

I love those racoons. Your luminary is great.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a neat idea! :)

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful, you are so creative Sharon!!

Blessings, Maria

Terry Oulboub said...

WOW! What a wonderfully creative crafter you are. I just had to stop here to let you know how outstanding your luminary is - absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

stampinsilvia said...

OHhhing and Ahiing at your gorgeous luminary! Love love love it!

Ann said...

This is gorgeous I noticed it on the Creative card crew too. Fab creation.
Ann xxx

Diamond Doll said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous.Sorry to hear you are stepping down at CCC your creations will be missed.
Trish (-:

Biscuitlid said...

'tis very gorgeous hunny. Sad to see you go from CCC but know how precious time is!

This is one heck of a creation to go out with though!

Victoria
x

Loz (Aus) said...

Oh, I love this stamp!! And your project is gorgeous!

Samantha said...

Yes shame you are stepping down, but I totally understand what you are saying about things getting busy! FANTASTIC project you have made off to have a nosy at the advect calender :0)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Wow sharon! This is really fabulous. Great job!

beadz said...

This is so beautiful! Great job.
hugs,
Gini

Riet said...

Ohhh Sharon,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Heather "Hev" said...

This is so beautiful :)

Slideshow