Tuesday, 19 January 2010

A little bit of fun!

Here's a card that I made as a little bit of fun. I adore this image but it always gets coloured up in greens and browns, so when I saw:
I just had to try this l'il dragon coloured up in pink and enter those challenges.
Awww....I think it looks so sweet!

I've had to take a shot with a bit of sunshine on it to show the stickles on the dragon and the 'K' in the sentiment. Luckily it also picked up some of the layers too. My cards always look so flat when I take the photo from in front but there is always at least one or two things that stick up.
Items used:
Now That's Funky CD - backing paper
Grey card was coloured up with my promarkers (to match the image)
Sleeping Dragon by Funstamps
Distress inks Tattered Rose and Worn Lipstick
Everything else was from my stash.

Thanks for looking
Sharon xx

13 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon what a totally fabulous card!
I love your gorgeous colour combo and your image looks perfect!
Gorgeous paper and love that sentiment!
hugs
kim x

cats whiskers said...

Stunning dear, just love the look of the whole card
Hugs Jacqui x

Rainmac said...

What a beautiful card Sharon!!! I love the image, he's adorable x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Sharon, wow you've been so busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards im loving them all. I love the pink card especially, what a great design. Hope your having a good week, hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

This is so cute coloured Pink and Grey Sharon,Hugs Debbie x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

LOL!! That is just darling Sharon!! I love your colors!HUGS

Cheryl said...

wow this is simply stunning my dear wonderful,detail super image and gojus papers hugs cheryl xxxxx

nessy said...

oh what a fun, sweet card ~ so adorable!!
vanessa xx

Paula said...

Hi Sharon wow this is fabulous i adore the dragon and what a great colour combo and pretty details.
Paula xxxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pauline C said...

Wonderful hun - that li'l pink dragon looks perfect and I love the backgorund paper and details
Pauline x

Jamie Lane said...

Love this card! So glad you are joining our Frosted Designs team too, congrats!

having a {me} day said...

Oh what a fabulous card, the image and sentiment are just perfect! I love it! kxx

Slideshow