Saturday, 23 January 2010

Love and Kisses

I'm back to cute again today and I'm back with bright colours. Hope you haven't hidden your sunglasses away for the winter because you may need them for this card ;o) This is my little bit of sunshine in mid winter and we could probably all do with a bit of that.
The theme for today is 'LOVE and HUGS'. Thanks for picking such a wonderful theme for the One Stop Craft Challenge Shelley; it was brilliant to work with. Mind you, I did have a panic attack moment rummaging through my images for something to fit the theme, but I found this Stamping Bella one and it fits the bill perfectly.
I'm also going to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Hearts and Flowers
and it's going to make a second entry for me into:
Creative Belli Blog - Hearts (I have more hearts on this card than on the previous one)
The papers are from the Basic Grey 'Sugar Rush' pad. I've used various flowers (Prima, Hobby Craft and I can't remember where the smaller ones were from). Martha Stewart punch. Dried Marigold distress ink, Promarkers and other bits from my stash.
The other girls on the DT have made some amazing cards this week; they really are a talented lot! (and they are keeping me on my toes!) ;o) Please take a look at their work here.

Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

17 comments:

andrea said...

just sooooooo cute
hugs andrea

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWWWW!! That is just so precious!! I love it!! :) HUGS

Marley said...

STUNNING sharon!! Love it so much. beautifull colours, like the flowers and the charm! its really beautifull. big hugs Marley

Jocelyne said...

So gorgeous!!! I love that the colors are not the usual red & pink.

carol said...

hiya sharon, i love your colour you chose for this one, so pretty! great detail too, thanks for playing along with us at craftycatz, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sharon
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,Hugs Dianne xx

Lisa said...

Hi Sharon, Gorgeous card! Lovely colours and I love the sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Kris L said...

So glad you decided to join us this week at Polkadooles. This is such a pretty card...Kris

Lins said...

Hello Sharon,

what a cute card, just love these bright colours, they're welcome with this grey weather ;-)

Greetings,

Lins

Faye said...

Sharon, your card is elegant. I love the flowers and the gorgeous colors.

Dolly said...

Pretty card, love the colours. :)x

Tip Top said...

Lovely bright colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card! Thanks for playing along with us again on the Belli Challenge!

Kerry said...

Lovely card and such a cute image. So romantic. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Fliss said...

Really stunning card with great colours.
Thanks for joining in with this week's Polka Doodles challenge.

Chrissy D said...

OK... I have to say - I LOVE those images!!! Great non traditional colors - FABULOUS! Thanks so much for joining us in the Belli Challenge!

kanishk said...

That is just so precious!

Work from home India

Slideshow