Saturday, 30 January 2010

Make It Personal - A bag, a card and a keepsake

Good morning everyone. I have so much to show you today....a bag, a card and a keepsake card. The keepsake was for the wedding that happened last weekend, and the bag and card are for someone who's birthday I missed. What a bad person I am...fancy missing someones birthday! How can we card makers do that? Do you know.......I keep diaries, and reminders all over the place - yet still I miss one or two birthdays. Shocking, isn't it?.

Anyway, the challenge today at the One Stop Craft Challenge is to 'Make It Personal'. So all the items today fit the bill.

My first 2 makes I am also entering into the Cupcake challenge - a matching set
Both items I am entering into the PixiDust Studio - 3d makes
The Keepsake make will be a second entry into:
My Time To Craft - Elegant Roses (what a bridal bouquet of roses I have on that one).
Crafty Creations - Celebration (a wedding)


This first set is a My Timeless Templates by Lauren Meader bag and a card that was inspired by the beautiful makes of Sarita (boy - I wish I could make something to her standard! You really should take a look at her incredibly inspiring cards).

For this set I made the black and white paper using the same Laura Ashley stamp that I used embossed on yesterday's creation. I love this stamp; it can be dramatic or subtle, but I mostly use it in a dramatic way.


The card stock is from the papermill (Teal), Laura Ashley Stamp, the pearls are also from the papermill (Mark Richards 3mm self adhesive pearls - I LOVE these). The sentiment is a See D's and the butterfly punch is a hobby craft one.

My next make is a keepsake that the bride's mother asked me to make for her. Love them or hate them, it is a bookatrix.


I wanted to do something a bit different from the normal bookatrix's that I make, so I made this one into a card.



and here is the inside.



We're sponsored by Di today at the One Stop Craft Challenge and she has been SO generous! Take a look at the number of downloads that she is offering to the winner of this week's challenge! While you are there, have a look at the fantastic makes by the rest of our talented design team...and also browse around Di's store(she has some fab images).





I hope that you will all find time to join us again this week.


Thanks for looking


Sharon xx

15 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Sharon your creations are totally amazing!
So much beautiful work!
Love them all!
hugs
kim x

Crystal said...

Oh my Sharon that bag is STUNNING!!! I LOVE the colors!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Mandi said...

Two fabulous creations, I have to say that bag is amazing!

mandi xx

Lana said...

I just adore the bag and card set it is so chic!
Thanks for joining us at PDS
Hugs
Lana x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Donna said...

A beautiful matching set for this weeks challenge at Cupcake...great choice of colours and embellies too...thanks for playing along with us this week :) Donna x

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful matching set. The flower is stunning and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Riet said...

What a beautiful creations Sharon.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Sharon, your work today is awesome. The bag and the cards are so elegant.

Cheryl said...

wow stunning or what hun you have me speechless this is truly amazing wow hugs cheryl xxxxxx

Elborgi said...

your creations are so wonderful

Elma

Daniele said...

wow what stunners thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs from Daniele x

made by fifi said...

beautiful creations - wow - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

nadia said...

I absolutely love your teal, black & white combo! Beautiful work!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh My Word! What BEAUTIFUL projects!!! Thanks so much for joining us at PDS!
Hugs,
Lisa

Slideshow