Monday, 4 January 2010

Mojo Monday with Spotlight Potential

Hi Folks. Well I won't quite say that normal service has resumed on my blog, but I do intend to do a few more things than just DT work this week. So tonight I set aside time to enter a couple of challenges.
I took the wonderful sketch from Mojo Monday
and teamed it with the theme on Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential (Calendars)
to come up with this calendar of love!

I also couldn't wait to use my free stamp from Craft Stamper magazine so that has made an appearance as the image.
The paper is home made again, using a few of my heart shaped stamps in white emboss, pink and red ink. These were stamped onto pastel pink paper which I had distressed with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Ink (Thanks to my Secret Santa!). The punch is Martha Stewart and the brads are Papermania.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

13 comments:

Patti said...

This is amazing! I love your layout!

Cheryl said...

Oh hun this is totally brilliant loved that stamp as I Too get that magazine each month and this is just breathtaking hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Beth Schultz said...

I love this project!!! Fabulous job!!

raindropecho said...

Oh this is just toooo cute! I love this idea!

cats whiskers said...

Wow hun love this classy card what a fabulous colours scheme you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

COCO said...

Happy New Year !!!!
wo your card is very gorgeous!
hugs coco

Mrs Bs Blog said...

I love it! The backing paper is amazing and the whole card is just gorgeous. Hugs Val xxx

Nicola said...

Ooh I love your easel calendar card Sharon and your handmade paper is gorgeous. This sure is a pretty stamp from te mag and your punched border sets everything off so beautifully.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Riet said...

What beautiful Sharon,i love your image.
So gorgeous papers and colours.

xxx Hugs Riet.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous take on the Sat Spotlight Challenge and the Mojo Sketch!! The hearts, design and that buckle are beautiful. Love it!! Thanks for playing with Sat. Spotlight!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! Sharon, this is really gorgeous hun!! I love your beautiful background and colors!! Fabulous calendar hun!! Thanks for joining with us this week at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

Sandra Farrell said...

What an adorable card. If you are interested in challenges, please come and check out our new challenge blog www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com

Jessica G. said...

Sweet Valentine card; these easel folds are such a perfect way to display calendar creations! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

Slideshow