Friday, 15 January 2010

Papertake with Promarkers

Did you spot the (deliberate) mistake yesterday? I only spotted it when I came to post this card........ and I promise that this will be the last blue card on my blog for a few days. I seem to have got in a crafting loop recently...just reaching for blue papers all the time.
Right, what was that deliberate mistake? Yesterday's card wasn't for the Papertake Weekly Challenge - This one is!!! DOH! Sorry ladies but I was a dipstick.
Okay, so today's card is for the
Papertake Weekly Challenge - where I have actually used their fab sketch, and
Passion for ProMarkers - Cool Aqua and Cocoa (first time I've entered that challenge)



I think almost everything came out of my stash today. The papers were from my stash - one was a RAK and the aqua one was from the bearly mine CD. The image was another RAK; she's lovely to colour up with ProMarkers. The sentiment is a Whispers one. Thanks to my Secret Santa for the cool metal flower centre!!!
Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

12 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

ahhh so cute Sharon!
I love the blue!
Gorgeous card!
Have a great weekend!
hugs
kim x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Love the image you've used and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Anjie said...

Fabulous card Sharon. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Anj
xx

Crystal said...

Beautiful Sharon I just LOVE blue and brown and what a darling image!!!

Cheryl said...

oh hun I did wonder as went back to my blog and thought I had enterd the wrong challenge he he what are we like,I had ended up linking the wrong candy on my side bar to a deffernet blog he he #
OH well your card as always is just perfection love the colurs you have used I adore blue such wonderful detail must find some good quality blue paper hugs cheryl xxxxx

COCO said...

What a beautiful card !
Love all the colors that you have used on this super cute image....
Hugs COCO

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sharon, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mina said...

wow Sharon stunning, I love those colours together
Mina xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and papers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Samantha said...

Beautiful. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Kit said...

beautiful card, i love the papera and the image you have used, good luck in this weeks pfp challenge

Ida / Little said...

Hi Sharon, what a gorgeous card you have made, I love the image and papers! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

Slideshow