Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Untamed Love

Well, here I am, back again. It looks like I really have managed to get back into the swing of things at last. I'd almost forgotten what fun it is to make so many cards and enter lots of challenges.
My card today uses a stamp called 'Untamed Love' (what a fab name that is! and a gorgeous stamp) and I'm entering it into a couple of challenges:
Allsorts Challenge wants to see the colour combo of Pink and Brown
Crazy for Challenges is the sketch layout I used (I rotated it by 90 degrees)
It's my first time entering both of these challenges.
Sorry - there are two pics again. The top one shows the true colours and the bottom one picks up the stickles. I really should take a photography course!

Items Used
Papermania The Big One paper
Sentiment stamped using some tiny individual letter stamps
Whimsy Stamps 'Untamed Love' stamp
Promarkers
Oval nesties
Stamping Up! Slot punch
X-cut punch flowers
Leone Em Ash Branch punch (I cut the leaves up into smaller pieces to fit the flower size)
Bling gems
Stickles
Ribbon from my stash

Thanks for looking
Sharon xx

11 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Sharon this is amazing!
Beautiful card!
hugs
kim x

Lins said...

Hey sharon,

love the horse stamp and what a beautiful coloring. It's always a pleasure visiting your blog!

Greetings,

Lins

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colours and wonderful work with the image.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Sharon,Hugs Debbie x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Sharon!! This is absolutely STUNNING girl!! I love it!! Your colors are so pretty!! HUGS

Jose said...

Gorgeous card, and lovely colours

Cheryl said...

wow hun this is truly amazing such detail wow hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Sharon and a lovely colour choice!
Clairex

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Sharon! I love the pretty flower accents and the way you did the sentiment. Beautiful coloring too! :)

brenda said...

Hi Sharon

Fabulous. I adore that stamps, rather like a Judikins one I have somewhere and not seen for ages, but make a really individual card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Kirsten said...

Wonderful Card...x

Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten…x

Slideshow