Monday, 18 January 2010

A Whiff of Bells

I've resorted to blue again for today's card, but most of the cards this week will use totally different colours. This is a three challenge card and I'm entering it into:
Whiff of Joy - the incredible sketch layout
ABC Christmas - B is for Bells
Stamp Something - the colour combo of blue and white. I've taken a second photo when the sun was shining to show the shadows on the layers., but it didn't quite pick up all the stickles I added.
Items Used:
Brazill Basics card
Bearly Mine CD paper
Image WOJ Charlotte Riding Reindeer
Sentiment Docrafts Stamp
Border Inkadinkadoo Christmas Borders
Hobbycraft ribbon, punches
Stickles and Promarkers

Rightie ho - that is two Christmas cards in the box now. I'm feeling all ahead of myself.
I have some exciting news to share with you today. I will very shortly (this Friday) begin a DT slot with Frosted Designs. Their DT call really appealed to me because it mentioned making different things using different products and techniques each week. Well, anyone that knows me knows that I love to do new stuff whenever I can. We have some amazing challenges coming up in the next 3 months and I know one or two of them will take me out of my comfort zone - maybe not too far out of the comfort zone, but it won't a 45 min creation for me. I hope you'll pop back on Friday to see what I created for them, and I also hope that you'll get time to join in some of the challenges.
Thanks for looking,
Sharon xx

21 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Congratulations Sharon that is wonderful news can't wait to see what you create!
Love your gorgeous card!
Fabulous image and love all your beautiful detail and colour!
hugs
kim x

joey said...

Hiya Sharon

gorgeous card, those snowflakes look fabulous.

Joey.xxx

ps: congrats on your dt post.x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is beautiful Sharon! Love the layout and the pretty winter details. Fab coloring on the image too. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

CraftyGirl said...

Sharon - Congratulations on joining the Frosted Designs design team! I am new to it too and look forward to seeing more of your super creative work!
Barb

Crystal said...

Sharon this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE it!

Kim said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love your style! I saw you are now one of the Frosted Designers! I'm Kim, and so am I! I really look forward to working with you and getting to know you! Congrats!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

nessy said...

gorgeous in blue ~love that image ~perfect paper and detail
vanessa xx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Sharon, this is just darling! Love your pretty coloring!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jessica said...

Congratulations on your DT posting at Frosted Designs - I look forward to working with you on this fabulous team! Your work is fab!

cats whiskers said...

What a stunning card fabulous colourng of the WOJ image and great take on the sketch thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Sharon and fab news about your new DT spot - looking forweard to seeing your "out of comfort zone" creations ;-)
pauline x

Helen said...

Beautiful card Sharon!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Emily S said...

Congrats on making the team at Frosted Designs! Really looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Emily

Cheryl said...

gorjus card hun love love it such wonderful detail just amazing hugs cheryl xxxx
congrat on the DT too hunny so well deserved

Steph_C said...

Hi Sharon! I'm really looking forward to working with you on the Frosted Designs DT. Your creations are gorgeous!

DeeDee said...

Wow.. such a beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Hugs from Germany
Diana

Samantha said...

I love it! love the darker blue stamping on the backing paper too! and I LOVE blue so you can send this one to me!! te heheee, Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge Samantha :0)

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details Sharon, such delish colours too x

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Sharon.
Thank you for joining in the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Cathy xx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) i love this image and the papers and embellies you used are fab ! :-)

congratulations on your DT post :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Slideshow